Wednesday, June 19, 2019

In the palm of my paw!


Hello, it's Chloe here. . . my Mum has just gone out, so may I up-date you on my relationship with my boyfriend, Blue?
I'll be as quick as I can before my Mum gets back.

Well, between you and me, what I'm learning fast is that there's a lot more to this girlfriend/boyfriend business than I originally thought
. . . much, much more!

It's not just a simple question of kissing noses and sitting together on the garden seat . . . oh no, far from it!

True, we do kiss noses when we meet, and that's nice . . . there's nothing like a loving kiss to put a quiver in your whiskers.

But, if he wants to continue kissing when we jump up  together on the seat, well . . .  no girl wants her kisses to be taken for granted, and I tell him so!

A playful biff on the nose gets my message home loud and clear!

As well as playing together, something we both enjoy, I encourage him to come with me and my Mum when we explore the garden.

We find all sorts of unexpected things, and you'll never guess what we came across the other day.
My Mum says it's a lion, and I suppose she knows what she's talking about.  But I must say it took me by surprise!

If lions can stare, I said to myself, then I can stare too!
Mind you, I think Blue was a little worried, he thought I'd found a new boyfriend!

Every morning, when my Mum and I go into the garden after breakfast, Blue is waiting for us by the garden gate.


I'm really very fond of him, and I know that I'd miss him terribly if he wasn't there.


Nonetheless, there's no doubt that a boyfriend needs to be told who's in charge . . . and, as a good girlfriend should, I always try to do just that!

Wouldn't you agree that I've got him firmly in the palm of my paw?
Let's hope so!