Monday, July 15, 2013

Proof . . .

Each week I send you a 'letter'.  Each week I share my thoughts, pleasures, anxieties and ideas.
Why?

That's the question that I've been asking myself.

Why do we all experience this need to share?  Why the need to make contact, physically as well as mentally and emotionally?  Why is happiness multiplied and anxiety decreased when our emotions are shared . . . and how is it that a good hug increases our sense of security, as well as strengthening the immune system?


Don't worry, I've no intention of trying to answer those questions.  Instead, I've a far better idea .  .  . I've a treat to share with you.

In these two compelling, short videos, James Twyman demonstrates that we are far from being the isolated, competitive individuals that we sometimes think we are.

Enjoy the fascinating proof he has to offer . . .and I'll meet you in Seattle!


First video

Second video